Day 1 Draft Thread (No Spoilers)

Ragnarok

Just now, jrry32 said:

Can't believe you fell for the Levis smoke.

Looked at Vegas Odds too much the final few days smh. I never fell for the Lance/Mac smoke for a second, because I never once looked at the odds. Mac #3 overall? Like c’mon, I thought it was ridiculous every time I heard it. 

Just now, minutemancl said:

I feel bad for Lions fans. They were so poised to take ultimate control of the NFC North with a kickass draft and then... completely ignored positional value. 

I mean if anything the Lions might be better this coming year because of this, but these picks are now how you build a consistent contender. Off the ball LB and an RB with two top 20 picks is.... ugly.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

This kid can play. Was wondering why people had him rated in the second. 

100% There's like 3 LBs in this draft that aren't day 3 flyers. Campbell being as athletic as he tested and his size was always going high. I'm just not sure I like Detroit picking him over other options.

Just now, CWood21 said:

They've had ONE losing record in the last 3 years, and they've been consistently picking in the latter third of the NFL.  And they believe they have their franchise QB to replace Rodgers.  Walker was solid although the game was probably too fast for him as a rookie and the obvious blackeye with the ejection.  Wyatt was actually really good last year.  Just didn't get a ton of burn.

Maybe, just maybe, having a Hall of Fame QB playing at an MVP level had more to do with us winning than Gutes drafting.

You need glasses if you think Walker was solid and Walker couldn't beat out Dean Lowry or Jarran Reed.

Just now, BayRaider said:

Looked at Vegas Odds too much the final few days smh. I never fell for the Lance/Mac smoke for a second, because I never once looked at the odds. Mac #3 overall? Like c’mon, I thought it was ridiculous every time I heard it. 

Vegas odds swing way too much in the ~2 weeks pre draft.  Lance/Fields/macorckle debacle proved that to me