2023 NFL Draft Day 3 Discussion

Packerraymond

2 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Watch a ton of it

Are you hurt that we traded Aaron Rodgers? The way you view this draft class can only mean 1 of 2 things.

1. You don’t have the knowledge to have that kind of take (I’ll take your word for it that you do)

2. Someone hurt you 

1 hour ago, craig said:

With 9 picks tomorrow, Gute will have lots of flex to move around.  Packers have their own unique scouting valuations.  But they ought to be able to move around some to get some of the guys who they perceive as BPA.  

The thing is, the later it gets in the draft, the more I imagine draft boards start diverging since players have more flaws, so it takes more projection/guesswork on what can be overcome. & if the boards are diverged, teams might feel there is a greater chance of their guys slipping to them without moving slots.

1 minute ago, Nick_gb said:

Are you hurt that we traded Aaron Rodgers? The way you view this draft class can only mean 1 of 2 things.

1. You don’t have the knowledge to have that kind of take (I’ll take your word for it that you do)

2. Someone hurt you 

Not at all on Rodgers.

You forgot option 3.  That different opinions are viable.

But evidently, around here, not dropping to your knees everytime Gute breathes is offensive.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Not at all on Rodgers.

You forgot option 3.  That different opinions are viable.

But evidently, around here, not dropping to your knees everytime Gute breathes is offensive.

Yes that is correct.  Now get on your knees...

• Like 2