2023 NFL Draft Day 3 Discussion

Packerraymond

Pre-Draft Analysis

Reed's ability to beat press coverage, accelerate off the line and separate jumps out on tape. He's a reliable pass-catcher with the body control to adjust to throws outside of his frame. His vision, ability to make crisp cuts and speed make him a threat after the catch and in the return game. Reed takes good angles and gives good effort as a downfield stalk blocker. -- Steve Muench

Post-Draft Analysis

Another pass-catcher for Green Bay on Day 2! Reed is an ideal slot receiver with explosive routes and yards-after-catch ability, so he can make an immediate impact. He'll slide right in alongside 2022 draftees Christian Watson and Romeo Doubs -- and fellow rookie Luke Musgrave -- to form a very young, promising pass-catcher corps for Jordan Love. -- Matt Miller

Not into the draft as much as I used to be, so the pick analysis from ESPN represents the sum total of my knowledge of Reed.

Everyone had RD2 pegged as TE/WR for GB, so I don't see much to complain about here.

• Like 1

Just now, Mazrimiv said:

Not into the draft as much as I used to be, so the pick analysis from ESPN represents the sum total of my knowledge of Reed. Everyone had RD2 pegged as TE/WR for GB, so I don't see much to complain about here.

Nope.