2023 NFL Draft Day 3 Discussion

Packerraymond

Like everyone else, I got no idea who Gutey will take. I'm very open this year on who they are. One thing though, and I'm willing to put money on it, and I don't bet, is that by the end of the night tonight Gutey will have selected two players!!!!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Brit Pack said:

Like everyone else, I got no idea who Gutey will take. I'm very open this year on who they are. One thing though, and I'm willing to put money on it, and I don't bet, is that by the end of the night tonight Gutey will have selected two players!!!!

I have this feeling too… BPA like LVN, Murphy, Wilson if he falls (that’s the buzz now), Wright, JSN.

And a trade back in to get the TE.

3 minutes ago, dust247 said:

For the group,

is there a list of players you don't want the Packers to draft on day 1 or 2?

I am sure I will take grief, but here goes:

-I don't like any of the midget WRs.  Flowers, Downs, Mims, Tank Dell, Your Sister.  Any of them.

-Quentin Johnston, Rashee Rice, Kayshon Boutte, are big "Packers" type WRs, that I think won't be good.

-Dalton Kincaid just looks so much like Jace Sternberger to me.  A mold that I don't want.  I will be happy for PackFan13, but man, I will be disappointed personally.

-Brian Branch, I just am not seeing what everyone else sees.  I see a slow safety that is a sure tackler.  I see a good player on a great college team, and I don't think his lack of speed will work in the NFL.  I like his teammate more, and he is supposed to go later.  I don't get it.

-I will also follow the Clemson curse and just say nobody from Clemson.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

-Dalton Kincaid just looks so much like Jace Sternberger to me.  A mold that I don't want.  I will be happy for PackFan13, but man, I will be disappointed personally.

I'm not sure what I'm more shocked about. The Kincaid and Jace comparison or someone on this board saying they'll be happy for me. 

59 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

I would agree with Witherspoon. I didn't look at him a lot but I believe Gonzalez is more of a boundary guy. Where is he going to play unless you bench Stokes? GB wants to keep Alexander outside and Stokes can't play inside. Unless Gonzalez can play slot, you're benching your No. 1 pick this year or from two years ago. Seems like a luxury pick to me for a team without other roster holes and we have plenty. Just my 2 cents. 

Look past just 2023 and there's a big hole at CB during the rookie contract of anyone we take this year. Jaire can excel inside if we are able to get a stud boundary CB like Gonzalez or WItherspoon (or perhaps Banks)

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

if we took Skoronski over Gonzalez, I'd question our leadership seriously

For sure, I think they probably sell that pick at that point. If no one bites they ecstatically, reluctantly select Gonzalez. Like "eff yeah we got a top 5 player (QBs not included) at 13, but we added another body to our deepest room" kind of emotion.