2023 NFL Draft Day 3 Discussion

Packerraymond

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

If Tennessee trades up for Levis after taking Willis last year, they're a dumb franchise. If they trade up, it should be for Mayer.

I've read (or heard.....) they've lost confidence Willis has got the goods. True or not.....I cant say.

1 minute ago, Leader said:

I've read (or heard.....) they've lost confidence Willis has got the goods. True or not.....I cant say.

It's been 1 season and he was cookie dough raw. Their staff just may be **** at development. Levis isn't any better of a prospect than Willis was. Hell, Willis is only a month older than Levis lol.

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

It's been 1 season and he was cookie dough raw. Their staff just may be **** at development. Levis isn't any better of a prospect than Willis was. Hell, Willis is only a month older than Levis lol.

Hey....I dont know....just passing on what I'd heard....or read :)
I do think they're in the market for a TE.....so we've got some comp.

I do like Haener.  He's got some Taylor Heinicke in him.  Started out at Washington and got beat out by Jake Eason barely.  Transferred to Fresno St and did well.  Probably a career backup, but I can see him being in the league a long time.  Got a lot of toughness and grit.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

If Aaron Rodgers got hurt in 2020, Tim Boyle would've started over Jordan Love.

And at that time, he probably should have.  Love was far from ready at that point.  But our FO believed in the development that they saw from Love at the time, and subsequently, so they didn't give up.  If Willis is a bum, and they see that he is a bum one year into his career, why not move on? If our FO thought Love was a bum, Aaron Rodgers would still be in GB.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I wanna see what old couple's couch he winds up on after a Friday night rager in Titletown.

Green Bay Cops: So you found a young man sleeping on your couch?

Elderly Man: I mean, Max McGee used to do it all the time but this is a new ***dam couch!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

And at that time, he probably should have.  Love was far from ready at that point.  But our FO believed in the development that they saw from Love at the time, and subsequently, so they didn't give up.  If Willis is a bum, and they see that he is a bum one year into his career, why not move on? If our FO thought Love was a bum, Aaron Rodgers would still be in GB.

But this would be like our front office failing to realize our coaching staff may suck and then trading assets to draft another bum.

Looking at the board - I gotta think a CB is a very possible option at one of the two RD2 picks.

GB needs a true nickel imo. They potentially have three good CBs in Alexander, Stokes, & Douglas - but all three are better suited for the boundary. I mean Alexander would probably kill it playing there but I don't think that is going to happen with regularity.

Maybe they believe in SJC or Nixon playing there but I gotta think a slot corner is on the radar.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

And Gute would get his walking papers for that mistake.

He bought himself time, if Love bombs now he gets to swing again since he's got his extension with the help of the guy he traded to NYC.