Happy with it?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Happy with it?

• 100%
    • Like, don’t love
    • Eh, I guess
    • Disappointed…
    • Fire up the Fire Howie thread

Howie & Nick just pressed Reuben (Roob aka Boob) Frank after he made a statement how he doesn't think Carter was being accountable about the racing incident when asked about it. I didn't see the interview, but I can't imagine a guy wants to just be peppered with questions about that on the biggest day of his life which I'm sure they were doing knowing the Eagles media.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

34 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Howie & Nick just pressed Reuben (Roob aka Boob) Frank after he made a statement how he doesn't think Carter was being accountable about the racing incident when asked about it. I didn't see the interview, but I can't imagine a guy wants to just be peppered with questions about that on the biggest day of his life which I'm sure they were doing knowing the Eagles media.

Good for them, yeah he was off base. Like 10/11 mins in

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

What are the odds we told him to tank his pro day?

Slim to none. Why would he cost himself millions with no guarantees?

Honestly believe the accident was weighing heavy on his mind, being reminded of it 24/7 since the charges were dropped.

9 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Honestly believe the accident was weighing heavy on his mind, being reminded of it 24/7 since the charges were dropped.

Well that, but mostly that's who he is. There was also questions about him as a teammate and his work ethic well before the accident. 

Edited by Broadway Joe
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

Well that, but mostly that's who he is. There was also questions about him as a teammate and his work ethic well before the accident. 

As a teammate? His teammates by all accounts have loved him. His coaches only speak highly of him. Work ethic is definitely a concern though as well as decision making obviously, but there is a reason a player as talented as him was available at 9. Just have to hope the Eagles culture can mold him into a more mature human. If they do the sky is the limit.