Ravens extend QB Lamar Jackson (5 year deal, $260M, $185M gtd)

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

That's what I'm waiting to hear as well lol I have a feeling I know what he's going to say but I want to see him say it.

I got a crisp high-5 that he either A: doesn't show back up in this thread or B: Backpedals like a professional BMX rider

• Like 2

3 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

That's what I'm waiting to hear as well lol I have a feeling I know what he's going to say but I want to see him say it.

Because Lamar hires only the top rated professionals to look after his interests. Yes, he ended up winning this contract stand off with the Ravens but had he had good professional advice he might have gotten this money a lot sooner. 

3 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I mean… you did like the original comment a little over a month ago. Only thing that has changed since then is Lamar finally budged off his outlandish demands. Likely do to not getting the offer he wanted when the Ravens gave him the non exclusive tag. 

11 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Damm he’s gonna give the ravens only 7 games a year. Not worth it 

I really doubt that. Lamar is a really good football player.  Now that he has a long term contract I expect him to not struggle as much with the minor injuries that he misses time with. Also, running an actual NFL Passing offense this season with the departure of Romans should help him. 

10 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

The only possible reason that would make any sort of sense is because people that tend to not want financial advice (no agent) will most likely mismanage their money trying to bypass the fees of a professional.

But i dont know if im willing to give him the benefit of the doubt lol