2023 EC Semifinals: (2) Boston Celtics vs (3) Philadelphia 76ers

11sanchez11

2 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

he's just saying a general everyone needs to get better, he literally said he needs to get better and that will be his focus

I know what he said. Zero reason to say the last half of that entire statement. The rest of their team was good enough today.

• Like 1

So yeah, I was completely wrong about this game lol. The 76ers started great but when their two best players play like crap and Tatum goes off like this, this is what you will get. Tatum really broke the defense and it was over after that but Embiid/Harden were far too hesitant on the offensive end and killed so many possessions for the 76ers. Another terrible finish to the season for Doc. 

2 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

The Lakers and Nuggets did too in their blowout wins

didn't see the end of those games.  

still no reason to risk a fluky injury that might cost a player a 4-5 days being unable to play

Man I hate this team so much. This is what I expected and I'm still mad bro. Gimme those try hard Moe Cheeks, Andre Miller teams over these clowns any day.

Legit dunno who I dislike more, Doc, Embiid or Harden. I can't believe these clowns are all on the same team...and my favorite team. WTF did I do to deserve this? I'm already a Vikings fan. There better be a reward down the line somewhere. Maybe we bring back AI, he still playing those 3 on 3s?

16 hours ago, General Tso said:

Are we sure the 6ers won the Harden/Simmons trade?

I'd say it's a push considering the Sixers after all their bloviating and making Simmons the fall guy are in the EXACT same place as they've been.

The process is a failure.

Blow it up.

Trade Embiid. You can't win with him and dude takes no accountability. With Joel, they are at best an appearance in the conference finals but they cannot win against the top dogs in the east.

17 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Everyone bitching about Jokic in the MVP race for his lack of success in the postseason looks real dumb right now.

Not anyone here that I remember, but media people.

Embiid only cares about the individual accolades. Thats absolutely it. Dude has no intention of winning and some of the Philly fans are stupid and just eat it up. I've been saying to trade him for awhile. Now is the best time but they won't do it.

Your best chance at a future is trading Embiid, working with Maxey and getting picks.