2.50 - Jayden Reed [WR; Michigan State]

CWood21

3 minutes ago, HyponGrey said:

I'm not a fan, but at least the naysayers can shut up about a WR. Now they'll just whine about which one we took.

Wrong this WR wasn’t taken in the 1st round - 2nd round WRs are apart of Packers history. The bitching will go on

1 minute ago, Arthur Penske said:

I see a lot of long co tested catches? Can return punts too

Good, even better!

Yeah I have to say wasn't sure what Gute was up to when he traded down, but I think mission accomplished.  Needed a TE to get in there and pick up the slack and another WR to help out with Watson and Doubbs.  Objectives accomplished.

what jumps out immediately is his concentration and contested catch ability. Probably the best I saw of any WR I watched so far.

Needs to learn how to win with his hands vs press coverage off the line, but is smooth.

True story, I knew NOTHING about the guy, but when I first saw his RAS my mind immediately went "Greg Jennings". Then I saw he also played for Western Mich and I thought "whoa". Now I see we had him at 4.37 and see his elite 10yd split and I'm intrigued. Super productive 2021. Going at a 17.4 avg over 1k yds in big ten should open up some eyes.

Seems like the type of man you want on the team as well. I don't know much about him, but for some reason seems like he'll be a mature presence in that WR room

• Like 3

Didn't watch a ton of Reed. Just remember watching Senior Bowl practice and saying "no one can cover this little bastard." His size kept me from studying more. Will be the first guy I dig into. 

They went route runner and YAC over vertical threat and explosion in Hyatt. Can see it with Watson on the roster.

• Like 3