2024 NFL Draft

Humble_Beast

Like a month away now.  I'm enjoying social media and how coaches are putting up smoke screens and talking out of their rears.  

I hope we take one of the best defensive prospects available.  Whether it be the best pass rusher or cornerback, I just want to have a defense that can shut teams down like we did against KC on Christmas.

Edited by Jerry
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Hondo mentioned Terrion Arnold is likely our CB1 fwiw.

FWIW Seen Marcus Johnson and Ryan Sakamoto on twitter both claim Fautanu is in play maybe with a trade down. 

23 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

He’s from Vegas, idk about a guard in the mid first.

Fautanu is a legitimate Tackle prospect. People assumed he was going to have short arms but his arms measured over 34” at the combine. I think he would be a great sleeper pick with a small trade back to the late teens.

My only concern is that he played primarily LT at Washington so the switch to RT might not go well (I.e Leatherwood and Parker). 

21 minutes ago, jpaulthe1st said:

Fautanu is a legitimate Tackle prospect. People assumed he was going to have short arms but his arms measured over 34” at the combine. I think he would be a great sleeper pick with a small trade back to the late teens.

My only concern is that he played primarily LT at Washington so the switch to RT might not go well (I.e Leatherwood and Parker). 

Move Miller to RT?

8 hours ago, Totty said:

I am starting to see the point of building the roster over trading up for a QB. While I would still love to go get our guy, I ask the group this question...

Is there a trade scenario where we could move back, acquire a first next year (+) while filling some needs, and focus on Drew Allar or Shadeur Sanders next year using said extra capital to move up?  

My fear is the better we do this coming season  the worse our picks will be to be able to move up thus becoming more expensive to get our guy.  

Also, of next years QB class, who is the top notch prospect?  

@Frankie2Gunz @Jeremy408

I personally would say Ewers & Sanders

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I think Miller could/would move to RT if we drafted a pure LT (Fashanu), but a lot of the high-end T's in this draft seem to be better RT options even. Might not have to move anyone really.

I looked this up the other day.  Miller played SOME RT in college.  Such a switch after so much time could come with some growing pains, but the best part of that scenario is that Munford has said he feels more natural at LT which would work.