2024 NFL Draft Discussion

MacReady

6 hours ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

I preferred Kinchens to Nubin mostly because of his (alleged) 40 time being faster, I saw him as being able to play single high. Now with such a slow 40 (and other poor testing), I have him as virtually undraftable (for the Packers).

The 40 time doesn't help.  I think they'll retest him at his pro day and maybe again privately if they are interested.  

I'm fairly sure they will look hard at safety in the FA market.

17 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Damn was hoping Estime would at least break 4.6...

Wow.  I really thought that Corum would be at least a tenth of a second faster.  Was also hoping Estime would be sub 4.65.

17 hours ago, CWood21 said:

He's not Ahmad Carroll by any means, but I DEFINITELY wouldn't say he's been elite all 3 seasons.  He's very grabby for a CB who physically should be every part of a FRP.  But he's very grabby.  I don't hate him by any means, but I don't think he's done anything to stand himself out as CB1 by any means.

By any means

Kid could just never stay healthy under PC at Wisconsin. I wanna see his agility scores, if he even does them, because his straight line speed was never a question. His COD was always where he lacked IMO.

FWIW, he looked way better this year in that department at L'Ville than he ever did at UW. Really feel like the S&C program at Wisconsin hinders COD ability because they strength train too much sometimes.