2024 NFL Draft Discussion

MacReady

"Judge a man not by the content of his character but by what football team he gets drafted to." -MLK Jr. 

I may be paraphrasing but I'm pretty sure I nailed the sentiment. 🤣

• Like 1

Back to thoughts on the draft.

Bucky Irving crapping the bed at the combine was not on my bingo card. Gotta be something going on. The tape does not match the numbers. 

Edited by wgbeethree
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, wgbeethree said:

Bucky Irving crapping the bed at the combine was not on my bingo card. Gotta be something going on. The tape does not match the numbers. 

I just figures it comes down to RB not being a stopwatch position.  What makes an RB fast, as in "they can run away from people" doesn't really seem all that well correlated to "how they run at the combine."

• Like 1

I'd be pimping Ryan Flourney hard as a late round flyer if our WR room wasn't so stacked. High RAS, high character, high effort guy. Think he'll be at least a solid #3/4 guy somewhere.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wgbeethree said:

Back to thoughts on the draft.

If a poor combine means he's now available in RD4, I'm all for it.

• Like 1

My scorecard shows two RB up from this event and everyone else staying in place. Benson is clearly RB1 and worth a late 2nd if not Brooks. Although both have aggressively horrible injury history. Guerendo is moved himself up a full round plus. Not sure where he lands.

2 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Nice to know a lot of you would hate me if I were the best prospect of my draft class lol. I would be the last thing from humble if I was an all-world athlete lmao.

I'd treat kids that looked up to me well but I'd be such a cockbag to everyone else and I'd love it so much.

How is that different than how you are on this forum...😉

• Like 1

I thought Ray Davis from Kentucky was the back who changed my opinion the most, expected him to look like Estime, but that's a different category of athlete.

For the WRs, Keon Coleman looked so good in the drills. He's going to move up a lot for me if the agility numbers are solid.

• Like 1