2024 NFL Draft Discussion

MacReady

17 minutes ago, Dubz41 said:

People get brainwashed by PFF.

Grading your drafts by their ratings.

Preposterous. 

We should let @ThatJerkDavegrade our drafts. 

Immediate grades too.  Screw this waiting 3 years stuff.  NBC needs to start using DBR instead of PFF.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

You'd prefer to watch that than Bootleg live coverage with Kollman and Snyder ?

1000%.

I love the draft but it's a 2 month longer process than necessary. I've heard/read/came up with the analysis on most of the guys from people far more knowledgeable in prospects than Kollman and Snyder. The 1st round, especially, deserves to be made a farce.

Edited by HighCalebR

9 minutes ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

You'd prefer to watch that than Bootleg live coverage with Kollman and Snyder ?

I'm sure I'll bounce around watching a few different draft shows on Thu/Fri.  I'm as interested in being entertained as seeing anything more about the actual players.  I already know as much as I need to know about most of these guys/  The only ones I'll want to look into more will be GB's picks.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

1000%.

I love the draft but it's a 2 month longer process than necessary. I've heard/read/came up with the analysis on most of the guys from people far more knowledgeable in prospects than Kollman and Snyder. The 1st round, especially, deserves to be made a farce.

Disagree totally. Both for content and enjoyment, its no contest.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

Disagree totally. Both for content and enjoyment, its no contest.

For content. There's 4 ex players and belichick plus various guests through the night, including active GMs. You're right it is no contest.

I mean you're definitely allowed to like what you like, but I know what's going to produce more viral clips for sure.

Edited by HighCalebR

The best draft coverage comes from the people you most like listening to, with the fewest commercials.

You can get instant scouting reports for any prospect you want with a few clicks on a keyboard. Watch the draft that has your personal favorite hang. 

Edited by ReasonablySober
  • Like 1

Just now, ReasonablySober said:

The best draft coverage comes from the people you most like listening to, with the fewest commercials.

You can get instant scouting reports for any prospect you want with a few clicks on a keyboard. Watch the draft that's your personal best hang. 

Mel Kiper Jr., he's been my hero since he trashed the Colts and got into it with Robert Irsay. I think it was Irsay. 

• Like 1

I like The Athletic guys and Kollman a lot and would rather watch/listen to them 362 days of the year, but the draft is a nostalgic thing for me. I’ll be watching on NFL Network. 

26 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Mel Kiper Jr., he's been my hero since he trashed the Colts and got into it with Robert Irsay. I think it was Irsay. 

Bill Tobin. 

'Who the hell is Mel Kiper?'

• Like 3

I can't wait to watch for Roger Rosengarten to be on Mel's best available list for almost 2 full days.

EDIT - the wording is/was **** on that lol

Edited by beekay414
  • Like 2