2024 NFL Draft Discussion

MacReady

Just now, HighCalebR said:

That's a fair take.

And honestly, I'd imagine that the Packers had Rasheed Walker graded higher based on pure tape.  I think there were some maturity red flags that pushed him down the board.

Runningbacks I’d be willing to commit the future to:

• Jonathan Brooks, “don’t mess with” Texas
  • Treveyon Henderson, Ohio sucks
  • Trey Benaon, FloRider st
  • Audric Estime, Notre Dame given domers
  • Combination of either Will Shipley of Clemson or Markeise Irving the Duck being paired with Badger Braelon “I’m barely legal” Allen.
  • Sleeper choice: Frank Gore jr because Frank Gore the 1.
  • Guy I liked that returned to school: Devin Neal, Kansas J’dcawks

The rest someone else can take. Anyone got a guy I should look at I didn’t list?

4 minutes ago, Brat&Beer said:

Thoughts on Donovan Edwards? Had an off year, but he's broken off some nice runs tonight. Gute not afraid to draft guys who have an off year.

He's really good out of the backfield catching the ball. He's pretty good in pass pro. He's had an off year because he's been banged up. Tonight is the first time I've seen that extra gear. 

He's going to be a better pro than Corum. 

6 minutes ago, Brat&Beer said:

Thoughts on Donovan Edwards? Had an off year, but he's broken off some nice runs tonight. Gute not afraid to draft guys who have an off year.

Hasn’t declared, right? Been holding off on him and Carson Steele for that reason although I think Steele might’ve declared.

2 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Not saying it's the only reason, but I think Walker taking ahold of that LT position went a LONG way towards Love playing like he did down the stretch.

Rasheed Walker should be talked about more. 

What exactly do we have here? A high end athlete who's finally getting it? A mediocre athlete playing plus technique? I could look some of this up, but I'd rather get a couple sentence summary from people who know OL more than me.

Just now, incognito_man said:

Rasheed Walker should be talked about more. 

What exactly do we have here? A high end athlete who's finally getting it? A mediocre athlete playing plus technique? I could look some of this up, but I'd rather get a couple sentence summary from people who know OL more than me.

ask @HighCalebR about him. I think he must have slept with his girlfriend or something because he hates the guy. 

He's been a lot better the last six weeks call it.