MR. YUCKS Role Madness island Mafia: Bad Guys win!

Malfatron

I intentionally gave away my ability in our neighborhood discord thinking that if something happened to me, the rest could put together it was either BCB or Josh, and then I bread-crumbed that Rack couldn't have known about TKN unless he was scum, which I should have been more clear about.

I also thanked Orca either in the discord or here (I don't remember which) for the ability that he gave me.

I probably should have made more of a Town/Scum clear cut case knowing that I'd die, but such is life. :)

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I intentionally gave away my ability in our neighborhood discord thinking that if something happened to me, the rest could put together it was either BCB or Josh, and then I bread-crumbed that Rack couldn't have known about TKN unless he was scum, which I should have been more clear about.

I also thanked Orca either in the discord or here (I don't remember which) for the ability that he gave me.

I probably should have made more of a Town/Scum clear cut case knowing that I'd die, but such is life. :)

you were actually going to join me in my lair N1 if I had lived

I would have played for town, and you could have given me all the details and I would have looked SUPER smart

sad times

• Like 1

Just now, Tk3 said:

you were actually going to join me in my lair N1 if I had lived

I would have played for town, and you could have given me all the details and I would have looked SUPER smart

sad times

What a fun ability! That would have been cool. :)

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

I don't think I knew about you tracking TKN except through what you said in the thread. You asking him what he did the night before right out of the gate is what led me to that assumption, not anything to do with being sucm.

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I don't think I knew about you tracking TKN except through what you said in the thread. You asking him what he did the night before right out of the gate is what led me to that assumption, not anything to do with being sucm.

I tracked you, not him, and I @ you to hint that I knew you visited him ironically.

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Oh I see lol well good thing we killed you!

I basically tried to post a "hey guys, Rack isn't a tracker" hint there but got sidetracked. April and May have been absolutely bonkers for me LOL

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I basically tried to post a "hey guys, Rack isn't a tracker" hint there but got sidetracked. April and May have been absolutely bonkers for me LOL

Well good thing I never claimed to be a tracker. I had just assumed you were the tracker based on your posts lol

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

Rack vp

Mistake was killing Orca instead of Forge like I wanted to. All well that ends well!

Why would you kill the dude who at that point had basically said and done nothing?

I'm glad I caught you now. I felt really bad about it before

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Why would you kill the dude who at that point had basically said and done nothing?

I'm glad I caught you now. I felt really bad about it before

Because you always use your power on me early, whatever it is lol