Stalking Rodgers

Brit Pack

• 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, Mr Bad Example said:

Rodgers was on Rogan this week.

I'm kicking around the idea of listening but I've got a lot of other things on my podcast agenda so I may skip it

That sounds like a dumpster fire of stupid.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr Bad Example said:

Rodgers was on Rogan this week.

I'm kicking around the idea of listening but I've got a lot of other things on my podcast agenda so I may skip it

I read the article about the podcast.  (And there's a sentence I never thought I'd type.)

Sounded like he talked a lot about his covid stance and what it cost him and why he'd do it all over again.

Talked a little politics around that topic.

Mentioned Kimmel and how things were overblown.

The guy (Rodgers) just wants any platform to get his voice out there often.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Listened to the entire thing at work. Nothing newsworthy. Mostly just gloating that they were correct about Covid, which is actually revisionalist history because at the time the jab came out we were losing people big time and everyone should’ve gotten it if you could and take the national view a government entity is forced to take when such things happen.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, ChaRisMa said:

Listened to the entire thing at work. Nothing newsworthy. Mostly just gloating that they were correct about Covid, which is actually revisionalist history because at the time the jab came out we were losing people big time and everyone should’ve gotten it if you could and take the national view a government entity is forced to take when such things happen.

nO pOLiTiCs