Stalking Rodgers

Brit Pack

1 hour ago, Striker said:

I somehow managed to not open this thread all this week but I just caught up and lmao 

Considering that's the conclusion you came to from that Kimmel clip...

What did it say then, oh wise one?  Kimmel implied that Rodgers was a conspiracy theorist and had brain damage, did he not? All this because a dude decided he didn't want to get a voluntary shot...

11 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

What did it say then, oh wise one?  Kimmel implied that Rodgers was a conspiracy theorist and had brain damage, did he not? All this because a dude decided he didn't want to get a voluntary shot...

And therefore Kimmel is on Epstein's list?

It doesn't make any sense, Dave. Honestly, I don't think anyone is following your logic here

Edited by incognito_man

13 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Implying someone is a conspiracy theorist =/= someone not wanting the files released. 

Also, you should know, at least one would hope you would know, well enough that the bolded is doing a lot of lifting for what Rodgers did and everything that's come up since then.

Edited by Striker
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

And therefore Kimmel is on Epstein's list?

It doesn't make any sense, Dave. Honestly, I don't think anyone is following your logic here

20 minutes ago, Striker said:

Implying someone is a conspiracy theorist =/= someone not wanting the files released. 

Also, you should know, at least one would hope you would know, well enough that the bolded is doing a lot of lifting for what Rodgers did and everything that's come up since then.

Know what?  We are just going to have to agree to disagree here.  This is a football message board, and we are getting way too far away from football.  

I like Aaron Rodgers.  I really don't like Jimmy Kimmel. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Know what?  We are just going to have to agree to disagree here.  This is a football message board, and we are getting way too far away from football.  

I like Aaron Rodgers.  I really don't like Jimmy Kimmel. 

So you think Jimmy Kimmel is on the Epstein list.

Got it.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

So you think Jimmy Kimmel is on the Epstein list.

Got it.

Jimmy Kimmel is a frickin **** head .. that being said, I could care less if he was on the list or not.  Rodgers is gone, Love is in the air.  

2 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

If that is what you conclude, sure.  

Jimmy can go ahead and sue me too.  

You said "Jimmy doesn't want the list made public, why is that?"

So you tell us what we should conclude other than you think Jimmy is on the list and that's why he doesn't want it released (which is also a really really illogical conclusion)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

You said "Jimmy doesn't want the list made public, why is that?"

So you tell us what we should conclude other than you think Jimmy is on the list and that's why he doesn't want it released (which is also a really really illogical conclusion)

Because Jimmy is a partisan hack and the client list and flight logs probably have a lot of people that he doesn't want to be there, considering Epstein's history of DNC connections.  It is suspect to me that anyone wouldn't want a list of people who flew to a billionaire's child sex island released.  If this had been John McAfee's island, Kimmel would be leading the charge to release all the names.  Difference to me is that I don't care what your political leanings are and I hope that anyone involved is tried.  

But again, we are completely out of the realm of football talk.  

24 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Because Jimmy is a partisan hack and the client list and flight logs probably have a lot of people that he doesn't want to be there, considering Epstein's history of DNC connections.  It is suspect to me that anyone wouldn't want a list of people who flew to a billionaire's child sex island released.  If this had been John McAfee's island, Kimmel would be leading the charge to release all the names.  Difference to me is that I don't care what your political leanings are and I hope that anyone involved is tried.  

But again, we are completely out of the realm of football talk.  

You still haven't bridged the gap and explained how you think Kimmel doesn't want it released.

Huge, illogical assumption that doesn't make a lick a sense.

He's a comedian. There are literally thousands of people who have made jokes about Rodgers and his conspiracies. Does EVERY single person who has ridiculed Rodgers desperately not want that "list" released?

• Like 2