Ravens sign CB Rock Ya-Sin

RaidersAreOne

3 minutes ago, UKTexans said:

Why was he on the market so long?

Because he's not very good. 

Still a worthwhile pickup though. Given his age, he's still very much capable of having a career year type 2023. Wouldn't have minded if the niners had taken a flier at all. 

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Still a worthwhile pickup though. Given his age, he's still very much capable of having a career year type 2023. Wouldn't have minded if the niners had taken a flier at all. 

But it said he was a star....

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

All we need is someone capable of not being atrocious at CB2, which this guy fits the ask. 

Our current CB depth beyond Humphrey is absolute garbage.

That's pretty much perfect for him, I think. 

21 hours ago, Forge said:

I thought he was pretty good for us last year. Especially considering the pass rush was nowhere to be found. I would have tried to bring him back, especially at that price which is pretty reasonable tbh. I think this is a very good deal for the Ravens.

20 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

All we need is someone capable of not being atrocious at CB2, which this guy fits the ask. 

Our current CB depth beyond Humphrey is absolute garbage.

Kyu Blu Kelly is gonna be a star. Sucks, as I am a Browns fan, but he was a dude I had a R1 grade on.