Steal 1 Non-QB From A Division Rival

BetterCallSaul

Tough one for GB, don't need Jefferson being in a rebuild with a new QB, want Love to learn the progression of our offensive and not just chuck it to Jefferson every time, which probably works more often than not because he's that good.

I'm going to go with Christian Darrisaw. Tough between him and Sewell, but slight lean to the LT who turned out to be way better than I wanted him to be for a division rival.

Tough to not steal Tyreek Hill, but with him getting up there in age, I’d probably take Garrett Wilson. I think the other Jets sophomore is/will continue to be the better player, but given NE’s crap track record with WRs, there’s added positional value there.

One season though, for sure it’s Hill.

7 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Tough one for GB, don't need Jefferson being in a rebuild with a new QB, want Love to learn the progression of our offensive and not just chuck it to Jefferson every time, which probably works more often than not because he's that good.

I'm going to go with Christian Darrisaw. Tough between him and Sewell, but slight lean to the LT who turned out to be way better than I wanted him to be for a division rival.

This is the 2nd horrid take I’ve seen from you in the last hour. Not wanting Jefferson because he’s too good? Would make life too easy for your young QB? That seems absurd to me. But I guess less absurd than thinking Will Anderson isn’t a top notch prospect.

Oh, and Sewell is definitely better than Darrisaw, but I see the logic in wanting to poison MIN by ridding them of a stud LT as opposed to Detroit I guess. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

I'll answer truthfully for the Browns.....Cam Hayward or Roquan Smith.

Heyward is 34 years old. Prime Heyward would make sense, but not now.

Anyway, probably would take Watt. Him and Garrett would be downright unstoppable.

From Baltimore I would take Smith. Cincinnati, I'd take Chase.

11 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Heyward is 34 years old. Prime Heyward would make sense, but not now.

Anyway, probably would take Watt. Him and Garrett would be downright unstoppable.

From Baltimore I would take Smith. Cincinnati, I'd take Chase.

I feel like taking Watt from PITT would significantly derail their potential as well. No1 from the Ravens going down sans Lamar could topple them. Burrow will always produce, so idk about Chase paralyzing them. 

On 5/5/2023 at 3:48 PM, General Tso said:

Sure I'll take Justin Jefferson.

Although Jaire Alexander is there too.. tough decisions.

Justin Jefferson is better than Jaire Alexander, but I think the Lions could use a CB more than a WR.

23 hours ago, Duluther said:

For the Vikings, it's Jaire Alexander in a boring landslide.

So second... Aiden Hutchinson (and move on from the disgruntled ZaDarius Smith)

Why is he disgruntled? This dude always seems disgruntled lol.

1 hour ago, BetterCallSaul said:

I feel like taking Watt from PITT would significantly derail their potential as well. No1 from the Ravens going down sans Lamar could topple them. Burrow will always produce, so idk about Chase paralyzing them. 

Yeah I would definitely consider Mark Andrews from the Ravens.