Jordan Love Appreciation Thread

vegas492

2 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

All i heard as well. He was riding the bike but never came back into the game. 

Not long after CBS showed him on the bike they showed him go towards the locker room.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

All i heard as well. He was riding the bike but never came back into the game. 

I heard on local sports radio that he was coughing up blood and taken to a local hospital, but I haven't seen that confirmed.

2 minutes ago, Cousin Eddie said:

I heard on local sports radio that he was coughing up blood and taken to a local hospital, but I haven't seen that confirmed.

Yikes! That does not sound good! 

1 hour ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I think they sat Love a year too long, but in general I think just about all QB's should sit for at least a year and absorb the NFL game.  I'm pretty sure Love could have been doing this stuff last year .. he was ready based off of what we saw in that Eagles game.  Oh well .. he's here now, and has really taken off.

Love only sat the extra year because of Covid.  If not for that lost season of development, the transition to Love would have been perfect from GB's POV.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Arthur Penske said:

This is going overboard. I’m sure he learned some stuff from Rodgers/Clements but he’s probably never even met Favre. Just let him be Jordan Love.

https://x.com/byryanwood/status/1744562251074302438?s=46&t=fptgYtQ-rJhbexsz_O7tFQ

It's almost like they are trying to ruin him with all the positive press clippings. He's still got a lot of work to do, in spite of how good he already is. 

4 hours ago, Old Guy said:

It's almost like they are trying to ruin him with all the positive press clippings. He's still got a lot of work to do, in spite of how good he already is. 

I agree with you, I hate how the media has to be extreme criticism or extreme praise all the time to keep people engaged. That said, I am truly confident that Love has a pretty cool head and won't just buy into the hype and become lazy. Dunno why, he just doesn't give me any diva vibes and seems pretty chill and down to earth.

18 hours ago, Pugger said:

I think we should discuss the QB Whisperer in this thread.  Tom Clements was instrumental in developing Aaron Rodgers and it appears he is doing it again with Jordan Love.  He deserves some recognition too.

He also was QB coach when Favre turned it around in his last year in GB. Hopefully he can stick around a bit longer with Packers.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

The media hypes you up, only to destroy you later. That message should sit on the wall in Love's house to remind him of the the extremist nature of the press.

He needs to get used to the media when he goes to the Jets in 15+ years, like the greats before him.

Fr-Ry-JNt-Xs-AAFg-Dt.jpg

Edited by Eternal
  • Like 3

20 hours ago, Arthur Penske said:

This is going overboard. I’m sure he learned some stuff from Rodgers/Clements but he’s probably never even met Favre. Just let him be Jordan Love.

https://x.com/byryanwood/status/1744562251074302438?s=46&t=fptgYtQ-rJhbexsz_O7tFQ

Really if people say "There's some Favre in there". What they really mean is "theres some Tom Clements in there". If Love has learned it, its because Rodgers adopted it and Clements taught it. Favres arm? Rodgers had an absolute rocket too. If Love starts launching **** into triple coverage prayers, then lets give that straight to Favre.

But its way cooler to reference the QB from 20 years ago.

10 hours ago, Eternal said:

He needs to get used to the media when he goes to the Jets in 15+ years, like the greats before him.

Fr-Ry-JNt-Xs-AAFg-Dt.jpg

Whoever put that nasty uniform on my man should be drawn and quartered, promptly!