Jordan Love Appreciation Thread

vegas492

5 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Does anyone remember like October when there was JJ McCarthy/Williams/Maye to GB Chatter? lol

Yeah, I’ll cop to it. I was in a dark place! I was wrong! Give Jordan Love the key to the city and full prima nocta rights!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

It's objectively hilarious that Love is now the poster boy QB for PFF given their initial reaction and "evaluation" of him coming out. 

It's almost like taking a talented QB and sitting him down while training him for a few years can lead to success.

I'm pretty sure that Love would still be in the NFL if he had to start right away.  Pretty confident, he'd be a backup.  But he wouldn't be this.  Had to help watching an all time Great do it at an MVP level for two seasons.  

15 hours ago, Brat&Beer said:

I do remember Claypool and Shenault having a lot of support here going into the draft.  TBH, I would have been fine with either of them or Pittman on draft night.  Sadly, I am not smarter than Gute.

2 hours ago, vegas492 said:

It's almost like taking a talented QB and sitting him down while training him for a few years can lead to success.

I'm pretty sure that Love would still be in the NFL if he had to start right away.  Pretty confident, he'd be a backup.  But he wouldn't be this.  Had to help watching an all time Great do it at an MVP level for two seasons.  

The Jets ruined Wilson's career in less time than it took Love to become the starter.  Love starting as a rookie would not have been pretty.  Can say the same about Rodgers.

• Like 1