Around the NFC East

turtle28

• 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

305809944_623221105832888_43908734736826

#Winning

Just stupid, winning off the field! 😂

I want to like Jason Wright so bad bc he seems like a likable guy unlike Bruce Allen but so far Jason has been a major disappointment. I took heat for having that opinion on Twitter a few weeks ago but once I explained it, people saw where I was coming from even if they didn’t really agree.

Edited by turtle28

14 hours ago, lavar703 said:

I think the Eagles should’ve traded for Russell Wilson. They had the picks to do it and the roster around him to be a super bowl contender. Jalen Hurts is going to hold them back. 

I’m good with it. I hope Hurts still throws for less than 3500 yds & 25 TDS and they finish 3rd in the NFCE with 7 or 8 wins. I think the national media is way over hyping them since they traded for AJ Brown & Reddick signed James Bradberry.

Edited by turtle28

If Wentz hits those few lay ups he missed, just throws the screen in the dirt & doesn’t throw late to Dotson on the sideline then his game would’ve been truly amazing. He still started & finished well, but the end of the 2nd/3rd quarters were not pretty. He has to be more consistent & hit the passes to Dotson & Milne wide open  & the lay ups to the slot WR & RBs out of the backfield.

He could’ve been 32-41, 400 yds & 4 TDs w/o those two ints which are definitely correctable & if he hit the open receivers he missed those handful of times.

Hopefully moving forward he has less high throws.

45 minutes ago, Vladimir L said:

Daniel Jones won’t be a starting qb soon give him 4-6 games 

Maybe, they haven’t asked him to do much & he did hit a long bomb. On the day he was 17/21 (81%), 188 yds, 2 TD, 1 int & a 115 rtg

I’m happy we didn’t sign Kenny Galloday to the contract the Giants did & instead waited to give that $ to Terry. Galloday only has had only 2 recs for 22 yds today.

Edited by turtle28