2018 Free Agency targets

AZBearsFan

Bears draft Larenzo carter in round 2 would be a nice piece to add to Floyd and Lynch.  They still need one more body at OLB in free agency.  Flowers would be great but even if it lamar Houston they need one more body at that position 

Who would be a good fit at ILB and DE? I really wanted to make a run at Mo Wilkerson or Sheldon Richardson but I guess the coaches didn’t like what they saw on tape, or locker room issues were the detrent. I think Zach Brown would be a nice addition as well.

1 minute ago, Pdogg said:

Who would be a good fit at ILB and DE? I really wanted to make a run at Mo Wilkerson or Sheldon Richardson but I guess the coaches didn’t like what they saw on tape, or locker room issues were the detrent. I think Zach Brown would be a nice addition as well.

Wilkerson and Brown have both been signed and Richardson is wanting big money, as good as he is he’s not coming to the Bears. 

I guess now we need some Tyler Bray jokes, but I've got nothing to go one since I've never heard of him.  

Image result for tyler bray

I guess there is this line from his wikipedia page :

"In January 2015, Bray tore an ACL, and on September 1, 2015, the Chiefs put Bray on the Non-Football Injury list.[57]

In Week 17 of the 2017 season, Bray made his NFL debut against the Denver Broncos. Late in the 27–24 victory, he came in to relieve Patrick Mahomes II. His first career snap resulted in a failed handoff, which in turn resulted in a fumble return for a touchdown for the Broncos. Later, he had two successful handoffs and one incomplete pass before Mahomes returned to the game"

Woah

45 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

What could have possibly made Robinson want to get away from the AR15 nickname?  Can’t think of a thing...

Just thinking it might have to do with all the negative attention that the AR15 has gotten lately due to the mass shootings in Florida and Vegas.

1 hour ago, Pdogg said:

Ramik Wilson or Gerald Hodges would be quality adds as #3/#4 ILB's behind DT59, Nick & hopefully a high draft pick.

The DL is pretty thread bare...would like to see us add maybe an undersized pass rusher type who could've have a niche on D or an experienced run stuff...more than likely it's another position to attack in the draft. 

1 minute ago, Madmike90 said:

Ramik Wilson or Gerald Hodges would be quality adds as #3/#4 ILB's behind DT59, Nick & hopefully a high draft pick.

The DL is pretty thread bare...would like to see us add maybe an undersized pass rusher type who could've have a niche on D or an experienced run stuff...more than likely it's another position to attack in the draft. 

Its possible they may be high on RRH and Bullard, who both played pretty well last year.  They probably do need 1 or 2 more bodies on the dl

Archived