2018 Free Agency targets

AZBearsFan

20 minutes ago, HuskieBear said:

you know CB's post was heavily sarcastic, right?

Lol ya I see it now. thanks.

Don't know how I missed that one but sometimes when it's too obvious it's easy to miss... if that makes any sense?

52 minutes ago, G08 said:

I religiously follow this team and barely recognized his name. No idea why you paid him that much...

THE AL DAVIS RAIDERS ARE BACK BABY!

Nah, ~$1M a year is nothing. We didn't retain Jon Condy (arguably the best LS but really old now) so this is his replacement. Cheers boys! 

4 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

THE AL DAVIS RAIDERS ARE BACK BABY!

Nah, ~$1M a year is nothing. We didn't retain Jon Condy (arguably the best LS but really old now) so this is his replacement. Cheers boys! 

Yep. No one wants to pay longsnappers but if they don't screw up then it is well worth it. I think it will be a fair deal for you guys. 

I was one who wanted Patrick Mannely to be the highest paid LS so I'm not opposed to the deal at all. 

1 hour ago, G08 said:

Anyone know our current cap health? I can't imagine we have more than $15 million or so available...

for some reason both over the cap and sportrac only have a couple of our FA signings, but i believe i saw one of the beat guys tweet out we still had ~$29M or so

2 hours ago, topwop1 said:

Lol ya I see it now. thanks.

Don't know how I missed that one but sometimes when it's too obvious it's easy to miss... if that makes any sense?

I feel ya. Sarcasm can be difficult to pick up via text, but he laid it on pretty thick there

Balls the Vikings sign richardson

that ryan shazier work out video looks bad.  his legs look dead.  I'm glad he is trying to come back and if its motivation to walk again great.  If by some reason he can walk and run again the Steelers need to tell he shouldn't ever play football again

Archived