2023 Off-Season Thread: Lillard traded to Bucks!!! Jrue rerouted to Celtics!

11sanchez11

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Right but players always have something messed up with them as the season goes on. No one is 100% healthy. They’ll figure something out. 

Obviously there will be exaggerations about injuries but I think it will cut the rest days in half. If The league will Investigate “injuries between games” then teams will be hesitant to do it. 

On 9/15/2023 at 11:20 AM, Kingram said:

I need basketball back and for the love of god PLEASE just let BI and Zion stay healthy this year 😭

I'm huffing the Zion copium this offseason. He's said all the right things, seems to have taken the blame for failing to be in shape previously, and change that for this upcoming season. If he does, his chances of staying healthy will obviously drastically rise. BI's issue has never been effort and conditioning related, so just hoping for good luck there.

5 hours ago, Spartica4Real said:

I'm huffing the Zion copium this offseason. He's said all the right things, seems to have taken the blame for failing to be in shape previously, and change that for this upcoming season. If he does, his chances of staying healthy will obviously drastically rise. BI's issue has never been effort and conditioning related, so just hoping for good luck there.

I've been saying the same thing. Zion finally holding himself (and those around him) accountable. He admitted to earlier in his career not taking his diet seriously and not taking preparation for the season seriously. Hopefully it clicked and he stays healthy moving forward. He might be New Orleans best shot at winning a ring...ever.

I wonder what a Dame will do now? After all he said he only want to go to the Heat. The Bucks have Giannis and Middleton so that should make them the favs in the East if not the NBA with Dame now. But if Dame only wanted to go to the Heat and didn’t get his wish it might not sit well with him and that could be an issue. 

Just now, stl4life07 said:

I wonder what a Dame will do now? After all he said he only want to go to the Heat. The Bucks have Giannis and Middleton so that should make them the favs in the East if not the NBA with Dame now. But if Dame only wanted to go to the Heat and didn’t get his wish it might not sit well with him and that could be an issue. 

I question the character of someone who throws a fit after being traded to a team with Giannis.

• Like 7