tre'davious white in concussion protocol

GSUeagles14

10 minutes ago, Nex_Gen said:

Gronk had a serious case to be frustrated, not only given the penalty that should have been called for him on the play, but the tuggle war he's had with refs over the course of his career. I don't think it's any indication of him being a dirty player at all. He's not. He should have taken it out on the ref, not White. That would be suspension worthy... 

That play is nothing but an indication of him being a dirty player. Being angry at the refs doesn't excuse him for targeting the head and neck of a defenseless player laying on the field after a play. The guy is 270+ pounds and dropped an elbow with the full force of his body onto a DB's head. That's malicious and dirty. There's no excusing that.

Damn, Gronkowski used to be the one Patriots player I liked.  Regular crowd in yet to defend him?  They saying Gronkowski is the victim and that he thought he was a professional wrestler yet?  They saying that field was slippery because of all the dildos being thrown onto the field yet, blaming the Bills fans?  They bringing up temperatures at the start and end of the game to explain the impact on the frontal lobe?  Or are they bringing up the theory that there is no free will and that everyone's decisions have already been made, so we can't possibly blame Gronkowski for it because there's no such thing as free will? 

Seems they're just going with the good old, "Guys, we got nothing here, so anytime somebody makes a point about it, just laugh."

6 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Is it? I mean, Albert Haynesworth was suspended a game for malicious on-field actions. Haynesworth didn't have anything to his name prior to stomping on Andre Gurode's head.

It's been a while, but precedent is there.

Haynesworth's act was a lot more egregious IMO, but the NFL has really made some (mostly hollow) attempts to look as though they actually care about player's safety of late.

I'm guessing he gets 1 game.

Archived