Who will win the NFC East in 2023?

notthatbluestuff

Who will win the NFC East in 2023?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the NFC East in 2023?

• Dallas Cowboys
    • New York Giants
    • Philadelphia Eagles
    • Washington Commanders

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/06/2023 at 11:00 PM

On 7/2/2023 at 8:00 AM, BetterCallSaul said:

I think both will be fine. Maybe Philly because they lost more important pieces, but I don’t think either coaching staff was significantly downgraded. 

Dallas significantly downgraded on offense. They are going to take a step back there. They will be the best defense in the division though, and Dak is still a very good QB, so they will be fine.

I'd like to think Philly's coaching staff changes will impact them a lot, but they are probably going to be fine. There is too much talent on that team. There is a chance for a regression though if some of their older stalwarts start to show their age- Kelce, Lane Johnson, Graham, Cox, Slay.

Washington does not have a QB, so they aren't really in this conversation in my opinion.

The Giants are the dark horse; a few things need to go very right, but if Jones continues to improve in this offense, Evan Neal lives up to his draft position, and the defense (specifically the run defense) improves with the recent additions of some talented players (Okereke, A'Shawn Robinson, Nacho Nunez), they actually do have a chance.

24 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

The Giants are the dark horse; a few things need to go very right, but if Jones continues to improve in this offense, Evan Neal lives up to his draft position, and the defense (specifically the run defense) improves with the recent additions of some talented players (Okereke, A'Shawn Robinson, Nacho Nunez), they actually do have a chance.

Yep, the Giants aren't getting enough love. I am a Brian Daboll believer. 

• Like 4

On 7/4/2023 at 12:40 PM, Acgott said:

@aceinthehouse Rivera has had a winning record (3) in 25% of his seasons. McCarthy and Sirianni need one more winning record to match that with their current team.

Let’s ignore the quarterback position, what units on the Commanders match up with the Eagles or Cowboys? Just DL? So you expect big jumps from your current roster. What has Rivera shown recently that we should expect that?

I mean, our wide receivers are pretty good.

8 minutes ago, Acgott said:

I don’t disagree, but Eagles and Cowboys are better.

I think its pretty even as far as receivers go with us and the Cowboys. I guess it all depends on how Brandin Cooks plays though. He could push them over us for sure. 

2 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I don't agree that the Giants have a better DL. 

Depth, possibly - but there is nobody on that Washington DL that’s as good as Dexter Lawrence. Maybe even Kayvon Thibodeaux, too.