Jaguars OT Cam Robinson suspended 4 games for PEDs

RaidersAreOne

Can’t help but be reminded of the pushback by Jaguars fans when I said OL was a need for the team in the draft, only for JAX to draft a tackle in the first round and lose a starter for 25% of the season at best. 

Edited by Soko

Just now, Danger said:
2 hours ago, ET80 said:

Thought this was already handled? Hmm.

that was also my thoughts. Serious deja vu here.

That was one of the first things I checked when the schedule dropped - if Will Anderson was going to face Robinson immediately. (Week 3, so Robinson won’t be in there).

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

That was one of the first things I checked when the schedule dropped - if Will Anderson was going to face Robinson immediately. (Week 3, so Robinson won’t be in there).

https://www.si.com/nfl/jaguars/duval-insider-plus/jaguars-lt-cam-robinson-to-be-suspended-per-source

The only thing I can see is that the number of games wasn't disclosed at that time.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

One of those players who you could just look in his eyes and tell he was juicing. Shame on him, and hope he learns from this punishment that he needs to clean up or lose his opportunity in the league.

How does this affect his Hall of Fame chances?

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Soko said:

Can’t help but be reminded of the pushback by Jaguars fans when I said OL was a need for the team in the draft, only for JAX to draft a tackle in the first round and lose a starter for 25% of the season at best. 

Not sure if this was me, unlikely but I still maintain OT wasnt a 1st round need since they extended Cam and seem so high on Walker Little. Losing Cam for 4 games isnt a reason to draft an OT R1 either, that couldnt have been a major factor. Apparently they just liked him alot. 

14 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Not sure if this was me, unlikely but I still maintain OT wasnt a 1st round need since they extended Cam and seem so high on Walker Little. Losing Cam for 4 games isnt a reason to draft an OT R1 either, that couldnt have been a major factor. Apparently they just liked him alot. 

It reveals the lack of depth. Legit could be walking into a situation where you aren’t happy with either tackle, and for a team with playoff aspirations, that’s a problem. 

The suspension just highlights that even more.

Edited by Soko

• 2 weeks later...