2023 MLB trade deadline thread

kgarrett12486

I’ll be curious to see if Aaron Civale gets moved.

We have 3 rookies who have looked promising in Tanner Bibee, Logan Allen, and Gavin Williams.

Although unless I’m misreading, his deal isn’t up until 2026.

Edited by candyman93

11 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Meyer for Corbin and Williams shake on it

Meyer won't be able to play short stop in the big leagues but will be a plus defender at 3rd or 2nd

I'll take whatever for Corbin. 

Despite the jokes, he has pitched a lot better this year overall. He'd be a solid backend rotation innings eater. And money def isn't the issue for Boston. 

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

Despite the jokes, he has pitched a lot better this year overall. He'd be a solid backend rotation innings eater. And money def isn't the issue for Boston. 

He was thinking Burnes lol. Thus the Williams inclusion. 

• Like 1

Reds making India available. How much exactly would it take to move him? Would Candelario and Finnegan/Harvey/Edwards (assuming injury is okay) be enough? Replace the bat and add the pitching? 

edit: nevermind. Looks like it was starting pitching, not relief. 

2 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

2 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Meant Burnes awk af I'm sorry

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Reds making India available. How much exactly would it take to move him? Would Candelario and Finnegan/Harvey/Edwards (assuming injury is okay) be enough? Replace the bat and add the pitching? 

edit: nevermind. Looks like it was starting pitching, not relief. 

Red Sox don't have a good second basemen. Will give you Nick Pivetta and a lefty reliever for India 

Jon Morosi of MLB Network reports the Angels have discussed Shohei Ohtani trade scenarios with teams in recent days.

No word on which specific teams the Angels have reached out to at this juncture. It’s not hyperbolic to suggest that a potential Ohtani trade would be the most seismic trade in baseball history, and would have the potential to re-shape the entire postseason playoff picture.