Alvin Kamara

Nex_Gen

19 minutes ago, Raves said:

I honestly can't complain too much about Kamara's usage.  You can't always hand the ball off to him/pass it to him even with how amazing he is.  With each game he's becoming even more useful as a decoy.  There were several plays against the Panthers where Kamara was used as a decoy and without an amazing play by the defense in 1v1 would've burnt them bad as they bit on the Kamara fake because he had gashed them a few times already.

I agree, I think Payton is using Kamara well.  I wouldn't say he's being under-utilized at all.  

3 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

I agree, I think Payton is using Kamara well.  I wouldn't say he's being under-utilized at all.  

I think there are a few times Payton was being too conservative with him, but overall I’m glad he’s doing what he’s doing.

45 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

I think there are a few times Payton was being too conservative with him, but overall I’m glad he’s doing what he’s doing.

That Rams game was especially painful to watch. He was unstoppable and just about the only thing working. 

Maybe Payton is protecting us viewers from Kamara oversaturation. You know...the law of diminishing returns. 

For the Alvin Kamara fans of the world...tomorrow night may be your best chance all season to see him get 25+ touches with Ingram being very questionable to play. He’s also from Atlanta, so he will have extra incentive to put on a show. Not that you’d ever bench Kamara in fantasy, but I’d triple check that he’s in your lineup come tomorrow night. 

3 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

For the Alvin Kamara fans of the world...tomorrow night may be your best chance all season to see him get 25+ touches with Ingram being very questionable to play. He’s also from Atlanta, so he will have extra incentive to put on a show. Not that you’d ever bench Kamara in fantasy, but I’d triple check that he’s in your lineup come tomorrow night. 

I feel the same way.   I think he's gonna show out.  Something like 100+ yards rushing, 100+ yards receiving, and 3 TDs.

Boy I missed on Kamara. I thought he was a 3rd-4th round pick and deserved to be a 3rd-4th round pick. He looks like a superstar thus far. I didn't see him run with power at Tennessee and he wasn't breakaway fast either. I thought he would be a complementary back for his entire career, but that looks like a hard miss...especially behind the Saints OL that is dominating people and has plenty of youth across the board.

6 hours ago, Nzd07 said:

Saints fans, how's his pass blocking been?

Sean Payton was asked this question the other day by the media and his response was kamara has not missed a single assignment or blitz pick up and made zero errors in pass blocking all year. He's the total package.

3 minutes ago, GamedayGuru said:

Sean Payton was asked this question the other day by the media and his response was kamara has not missed a single assignment or blitz pick up and made zero errors in pass blocking all year. He's the total package.

Must have been before the Carolina game, because he definitely missed a block during that game.  It was Keuchley though, so take it for what you will.

39 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

Must have been before the Carolina game, because he definitely missed a block during that game.  It was Keuchley though, so take it for what you will.

That was my first thought as well. However outside of that I don't recall him missing any blocks 

Archived