Cowboys extend S Malik Hooker (3 yrs, 24M, 16.5 guaranteed)

Forge

27 minutes ago, D82 said:

He's really turned things around since coming to Dallas. Good extension, though I find it a bit odd they'd do him before Lamb or Martin.

This is just a lot easier, I would imagine. Lots of minor details need ironed out with the big guys

On 8/4/2023 at 6:45 PM, Nabbs4u said:

Jerry just giving 🖕 to Zack Martin with every single extension/contract given out. Gotta love it.

Yea… that’s what he’s doing 🤦‍♂️…  Martin will be suited for 1st game of season ready to go , no problems will come of this 

5 hours ago, PincheJimmy said:

Yea… that’s what he’s doing 🤦‍♂️…  Martin will be suited for 1st game of season ready to go , no problems will come of this 

Who said Zack was going to miss games, he's a professional and I'm 100% positive Jones is banking on that!!  I'd love for him to pull a Emmitt. 🙏  I said Jerry was treating his future HOF OG like a JAG, He's not!

That's the difference though from Jerry Jones and Jeffrey Lurie. Lurie know how to treat a future HOF like a HOF'r at the top of his game!!!! With respect!

But hey , I'm sure Hooker deserves it more. 👌

4 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Who said Zack was going to miss games, he's a professional and I'm 100% positive Jones is banking on that!!  I'd love for him to pull a Emmitt. 🙏  I said Jerry was treating his future HOF OG like a JAG, He's not!

That's the difference though from Jerry Jones and Jeffrey Lurie. Lurie know how to treat a future HOF like a HOF'r at the top of his game!!!! With respect!

But hey , I'm sure Hooker deserves it more. 👌

Paying Hooker has nothing to do with not paying Martin 🤦‍♂️. Hey man , I get it , you’re an Eagles fans and stuff like this makes you giddy … it’s all good Sir 😎

• Like 1