The Week 1 CFB Thread: Harbought the wrong burger

MikeT14

8 minutes ago, Norm said:

Didn't expect your quote of me to be in the cfb section haha

I only came here because of what Prime Time has done already at Colorado. Amazing game! 

I don't think TCU was nearly as good as last year, but still an impressive win. He's going to be competing to make the playoffs by next year. Watch all the studs who are going to want to go there in the transfer portal and out of high school now. 

• Like 1

Just now, Old Guy said:

I only came here because of what Prime Time has done already at Colorado. Amazing game! 

I don't think TCU was nearly as good as last year, but still an impressive win. He's going to be competing to make the playoffs by next year. Watch all the studs who are going to want to go there in the transfer portal and out of high school now. 

He strengthens that defense they may just be something 

Just now, D82 said:

He strengthens that defense they may just be something 

I think Travis Hunter just made a case for top 10 draft pick in 2025. Size and speed are elite for either WR or CB, and his natural athletic ability is off the charts - he’s just a fantastic football player, day 1 impact player at the next level (question is going to be whether he’s WR1 or CB1…)

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I think Travis Hunter just made a case for top 10 draft pick in 2025. Size and speed are elite for either WR or CB, and his natural athletic ability is off the charts - he’s just a fantastic football player, day 1 impact player at the next level (question is going to be whether he’s WR1 or CB1…)

Otani 2.0 lol

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Pretty sure barring injury that's a lock. Should be CB1

• Like 1