Week 14 GDT: Wentzlvania Tuddy Lovers (10-2) @ Los Angeles Kroenkes (9-3)

Damn I do love tuddies.

Very concerned about Donald, hope we have a good gameplan for him. Might mean Big V having to go 1 on 1 with Quinn though. Our key to victory is certainly through the run game, where Rams rank near last in yards per carry (allow 4.7 Y/C), we do not have a prayer against that pass rush if Wentz is being asked to throw near 50 times again.

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

Anyone else see that fox is trying to hire people to pretend to be rams fans so eagles fans don't take over the game day set outside the stadium? Lol

I don't think finding Rams fans will be a problem. There's tons more Rams fans than Charger fans in LA. Fox is probably just tripping because so few Charger fans showed up when their team was 0-3, but I'm expecting 65% of the crowd to be Rams fans. It's a fair weather city and the Rams are playing well.

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Can Carson Wentz say "brotha"? That doesn't seem correct....... Carson is a solid "er" type of guy.

xD

Never use a hard R, gotta keep it casuall like "Hey whats poppin my brotha?". Anything like "Get out of here brother" just comes off as offputting.

Archived