Week 14 GDT: Wentzlvania Tuddy Lovers (10-2) @ Los Angeles Kroenkes (9-3)

This is a must win if we want a week off for the first week of the playoffs and if the Eagles want to be taken seriously as a SB contender.

If they lose this week, they'll fall to 3rd or 4th in the NFC which is pretty crazy given the conversations we were having last week. 

This is the ultimate prove it game.
There was always a chance something went wonky playing in Seattle against a Super Bowl Champion QB and head coach. 

But this is a team that is as inexperienced as ours and looking to prove something too.

34 minutes ago, ianlewis16 said:
2 hours ago, nlesthought said:

That's debatable. Just as much as Donald being the best interior DL. 

Collingsworth said it so it must be true

Collinsworth said Donald has had a hall of fame career. Never forget.

2 hours ago, BLick12 said:

As for this game, I'm a bit nervous about it tbh. Not super confident that this will be a win for us.  I just see their d-line giving our o-line a very hard time.  Quinn on Vatai... yikes.

Does our D-line not pose similar problems for their O-line? Graham and Cox vs Jamon Brown and Havenstein...nice

I'm confident our team will rebound from last week. 

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

This is a must win if we want a week off for the first week of the playoffs and if the Eagles want to be taken seriously as a SB contender.

If they lose this week, they'll fall to 3rd or 4th in the NFC which is pretty crazy given the conversations we were having last week. 

Yup, this game is paramount if we want a 1st round bye. 

16 minutes ago, 808 said:

Does our D-line not pose similar problems for their O-line? Graham and Cox vs Jamon Brown and Havenstein...nice

I'm confident our team will rebound from last week. 

For sure it does. But it isn't often that we play a team that has a clear cut advantage against our o-line. If we still had Peters, I'd be more confident, but the Rams have game changing talent up front similar to the Seahawks, who we just lost to, only better.

20 minutes ago, BLick12 said:

For sure it does. But it isn't often that we play a team that has a clear cut advantage against our o-line. If we still had Peters, I'd be more confident, but the Rams have game changing talent up front similar to the Seahawks, who we just lost to, only better.

Yeah that's fair. The coaches have mentioned Donald by name as a potential problem. Guess we'll just have to see which guys want it more. 

4 hours ago, RBreezy said:

Can we give Ajayi the rock a ton? 

Bring in Blount to close the game if we're up. Clement can come in on 3rd downs.

has anyone noticed that sometimes when blount carries the ball, he stops behind the lineman then gets swallowed up. That bugs the shiz out of me. 

Archived