Texans place OG Kenyon Green on IR

.Buzz

5 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Damn thats tough for that Texans run game

They should go get Michael Dunn. He was a competitive guard for us. 

What happened to Green?

https://twitter.com/7roundsinheaven/status/1695970512269193719?s=46&t=Zx_5TJpuV-lI6qxuz9FrXA

(I’m not sure why my tweets aren’t loading but it was on this spin move from Bresee).

• Like 1

This was a critical year for him - he needed to improve his conditioning as well as his overall play, he was looking like a disappointing 1st round pick.

You can’t really manage injuries, but Green is quickly sliding into bust territory. Even without the injury, Michael Deiter is probably starting at LG this season.

21 minutes ago, ET80 said:

This was a critical year for him - he needed to improve his conditioning as well as his overall play, he was looking like a disappointing 1st round pick.

You can’t really manage injuries, but Green is quickly sliding into bust territory. Even without the injury, Michael Deiter is probably starting at LG this season.

Just throwing this out there, the Texans acquired Josh Jones, who happens to play well on the left side of the OL...

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

Just throwing this out there, the Texans acquired Josh Jones, who happens to play well on the left side of the OL...

And Deiter didn’t make the 53 after all… so if Jones has experience at G, it might be the play here.

37 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Which really sucks. I was very high on Green coming out of A&M. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SteelKing728 said:

I heard you can bypass this by adding two extra x's in the second website.

@NudeTayneI'm living my best life!

(In all seriousness I hope Green makes a full recovery and can be a key player for the Texans for years to come!)

In all seriousness, we're gonna have to have a talk with H.R. to review the employee handbook.

Source: bro you can't look at that stuff on your work computer

Edited by NudeTayne
  • Like 1