The issue that is Chandler Jones; Arrested and RELEASED (Page 27)

RaidersAreOne

I can admire MD and the organization trying to help him, it definitely looks erratic and unstable right now.

But - it doesn't mean he has to be on the team being a distraction. JD and Ziegler have a job to do and if he isn't all in or capable of being in then get him off the team and help him seek help if he wants it. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dodo said:

I can admire MD and the organization trying to help him, it definitely looks erratic and unstable right now.

But - it doesn't mean he has to be on the team being a distraction. JD and Ziegler have a job to do and if he isn't all in or capable of being in then get him off the team and help him seek help if he wants it. 

Good text by MD, he gained some respect from me for that. 

• Like 1

On 9/9/2023 at 8:01 AM, G said:

It's funny because I un 'Iggy'd' all the posters I'd blocked because it's a new season and I think everyone brings something to the table but as soon as I read that comment I just put him on Iggy again. I think covid broke him and either he needs meds, needs to get off meds or needs a med adjustment because I don't remember this much OCD from him before covid. To each their own but it's interesting watching the posters change over the time of this site. Not new posters by long time posters that this LOSING TEAM CULTURE has literally BROKEN us all. lol Oh ME INCLUDED!!! Like I'm yelling. ARGH!!! lol

For as long as we've been losing, I've learned how to move on after we lose games without it affecting me all week long.  I used to be bitter when we went on losing streaks.  I realized how unhealthy it was.  It really did affect my mood way more than it should have.  I love my Raiders man.  But I just can't let them dictate my mood like they used to.

Now I'm just in that wait and see mode.  Waiting (and hoping) for the day we put it all together and winning seasons become the norm for a decade or two.

• Like 2