GDT Week 14 - GB @ CLE. Brett Hundo vs Kizer So-So

skibrett15

Just now, deltarich87 said:

With ATL winning on thursday and the Panthers winning today, I'm not sure GB even gets in assuming they win out. That said, I'm just glad they didn't lose to the Browns

The Vikings losing opens up another way into the playoffs.  If the Vikings lose to the Packers, Buccaneers and Bears, the Packers would get the division.  Before you say the Vikings aren't going to lose to the Packers, Buccaneers or Bears, remember how the Vikings started last year. 

Just now, Gopackgonerd said:

I mean if he was a good coach his record wouldnt be 1-29 or whatever it is. 

I do see the sentiment with this, but I think he's gotten a pretty raw deal in Cleveland. I can't imagine any coach doing much of anything with that roster the way it's been the past 3 years (or decades for that matter)

1 minute ago, cannondale said:

I'd be bitter that you're 0-forever and one of the worst franchises in pro sports - but thats just me

And you guys would have lost to that horrible franchise if the refs didn't bail you guys out. ;)

Just now, Stevein2012 said:

Cobb had 39 yards on 8 catches lol that's like 2015 Richard Rodgers bad.

He's still elusive and can make a guy miss, I just don't know that he's used correctly.  Or he's just too far down the depth chart. 

2 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

The Vikings losing opens up another way into the playoffs.  If the Vikings lose to the Packers, Buccaneers and Bears, the Packers would get the division.  Before you say the Vikings aren't going to lose to the Packers, Buccaneers or Bears, remember how the Vikings started last year. 

It would really suck having to rely on the Bucs to win a game

Archived