Jimmy G Apology Thread

NYRaider

3 hours ago, Devilshark69 said:

At this point, it’s painfully clear that we’ve kinda lost faith in the supposed “high powered offense” ......maybe just maybe? Lmao! 🤣🤬🍻

We don’t have one. Probably won’t have one this season. Jimmy G is injury prone and throws balls that get our WRs injured. Our OL can’t run block either.

14 hours ago, Devilshark69 said:

Race cars are fast, but go into walls without a proper driver......jus sayin.....I’m sticking to my guns, minshew would’ve been better than jimmy glass, even without “knowing the system “ lol.....mayfield too!!! 👍🤣🤣

To be frank, I think Minshew or Mayfield would have been better and even if they’d been about the same, they would have been 20mil cheaper too 😳.

I’d wager a small fortune that Stidham would have been better too. His Chiefs game was no worse than the three games Garoppolo has produced so far and he wasn’t afraid to sling it on times. 

Garoppolo has to start earning that money in short order. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Darbsk said:

To be frank, I think Minshew or Mayfield would have been better and even if they’d been about the same, they would have been 20mil cheaper too 😳.

I’d wager a small fortune that Stidham would have been better too. His Chiefs game was no worse than the three games Garoppolo has produced so far and he wasn’t afraid to sling it on times. 

Garoppolo has to start earning that money in short order. 

Stidham could've probably been something.  For a third of Jimmy G's price.  I don't understand why we don't reward players for playing well.  We just let them sign with the Broncos.

1 hour ago, Jerry said:

Stidham could've probably been something.  For a third of Jimmy G's price.  I don't understand why we don't reward players for playing well.  We just let them sign with the Broncos.

He at least would have gone deep on occasion and kept the D honest. He wouldn’t have been so hesitant to just pull the trigger I think. Garoppolo at his best is probably better but we’re getting a poor Garoppolo not a good Garoppolo. I think Stidham would have just cut it loose for better or worse and we could do with that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Totty said:

👀 are you FN kidding me? 

This is the worst thread ever created. 
and we have some bad ones in our history. 

17 points against Den, and someone literally wanted every to apologize for their takes on Jimmy. 
@nyraider you talk a lot of crap on people for their bad takes. 

Jimmy being the best winner, is the worst take ive ever heard in any sport lmao. 

30 minutes ago, Justwinning said:

Wasn’t exactly hyped about Jimmy but I didn’t think he’d be this bad

We literally haven't gone over 17 points in 5 games in a row. Last season with a "comparable" qb, we went under 17 3 times in 14 games including the New Orleans monstrosity and snow disaster in Pittsburgh. The offense has regressed with an inferior qb and arguably even worse playcalling/execution.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Justwinning said:

Wasn’t exactly hyped about Jimmy but I didn’t think he’d be this bad

The Jimmy G signing is actually very comparable to the Josh McDaniels hire at HC.

With Josh, we questioned his leadership skills, but at least we'll finally have a potent offense with such a good playcaller and all those offensive weapons, right? WRONG. The offense is awful.

With Jimmy, we questioned his health and his ability to throw deep, but at least we have a guy who will protect the football and make all the short-intermediate stuff with his high accuracy, right? WRONG. He's giving the ball away at an alarming rate, makes poor decisions and ignores his key weapons.

We have a HC and QB with limited upside, and the things they're supposed to be good at, they're failing at. It's a really terrible situation.

Edited by Nightmare

5 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

We literally haven't gone over 17 points in 5 games in a row. Last season with a "comparable" qb, we went under 17 3 times in 14 games including the New Orleans monstrosity and snow disaster in Pittsburgh. The offense has regressed with an inferior qb and arguably even worse playcalling/execution.

He's clearly cooked. Nothing left in his already weak arm. 

JMD has to be pissed. Defense is playing competitive and you hitched your offense to a QB who can't make the throws, thus limiting anything your offense can do. Not to mention the Oline is struggling. 

Adams is redundant in this offense. Basically a rich man's Jakobi Meyers the way he's being used. 

• Like 1