Jimmy G Apology Thread

NYRaider

2 minutes ago, RaiderX said:

I'm sorry the Oline couldn't open up holes for the run game and take the pressure off him. Bills defense wanted the ball more than the receivers (not named Adams) today too. Hoping for improvement as the season goes on. 

It was more than just that. Everyone sucked today. Dline, oline, QB, coaching and playcalling, We got beat in every aspect of the game and the Bills showed that we don't have one great aspect of this team that can compete with what's across the field from them. 

• Like 3

Jimmy G is exactly who I thought he was. Average Joe carried by elite teams. He’ll be exposed this season as mid. At least to the fans that refused to believe what myself and other posters have been saying.

it’s all good. I’ve said it before, this team is 2-3 years from being able to compete in the playoffs. That’s if we make every right move anyway (we won’t).

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, NickButera said:

I'm curious of your thoughts on my comment. Up to 11 teams may be in the market for a QB next year. (see my comment on page 2) 

I think we need to decide pretty soon whether we want a QB or not and who we want grooming him. 

It's a deeeeep class. But a lot of the league is going to be targeting them. 

Personally, I'd grab Penix in the mid-late first if possible. But this is a class where position means everything. And do we stunt a guy's growth canning Josh in his 4th year and risk repeating the Carr cycle of expecting a guy to reach his full potential while learning a new offense over and over?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, FloydFan said:

I feel that. I did a brisket Monday and it’s my favorite blend for beef. That and a little bit of apple added as well. I don’t mess with hickory or mesquite at all though, they’re just too bold and overbearing for any meat. 

Agree about mesquite and hickory 

I only did a brisket once but it didn’t come out good wanna try again but it too expensive round here

• Like 1

9 hours ago, RaiderX said:

I'm sorry the Oline couldn't open up holes for the run game and take the pressure off him. Bills defense wanted the ball more than the receivers (not named Adams) today too. Hoping for improvement as the season goes on. 

Van rotten Lolol wow

first play when he tackled jj I knew what kinda day it was

Edited by NCOUGHMAN

3 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Agree about mesquite and hickory 

I only did a brisket once but it didn’t come out good wanna try again but it too expensive round here

Man I feel that so much hahaha. I did the Aaron Franklin masterclass online which really did help me with brisket. Like it’s finicky and it’s annoying to spend that much on a cut and worry about messing it up. 

3 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

Man I feel that so much hahaha. I did the Aaron Franklin masterclass online which really did help me with brisket. Like it’s finicky and it’s annoying to spend that much on a cut and worry about messing it up. 

I have a smoker and I use logs just couldn’t keep the heat good it was in the early winter too tho. Took forever and still wasn’t what I wanted it to be

4 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Its kind of depressing going into a game where you know attacking a defense deep is not even an option. Jimmy is physically limited. Carr was mentally limited by himself. 

id love to have a real bonafide franchise guy. Next years QB class looks almost as tantalizing as @NCOUGHMAN BBQ

That also Imo is helping the defense I thought we’d go back to tray after that fake no pi call on the long ball. That stuff keeps the defense honest. First play we came 4wide an I thought we were gonna open it up but van rotten got pushed into jj.