GDT Week 2: Packers at Flacons

mikebpackfan

17 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Agree.  Barry needs to be aggressive and let Jaire cover London.  Force Ridder to make multiple throws downfield 

I'd be more interested to see Sul follow Pitts. Let Ja shut his side down. I just want the blitzing we saw last week in the passing game. Hurry that process up. But Quay, Campbell and the safeties are the key to this one imo 

8 minutes ago, NFLGURU said:

Jones add such a dual threat running and receiving weapon to the offense.  Dillon, Wilson and Taylor are very similar.  If Jones doesn't go, our running game becomes much more ground and pound.  May have to use Reed on some jet sweeps type stuff.

Can Wilson catch? He's pretty shifty, I think he'll be OK in the running game. 

Ugh I swear this team loves torturing us by making us wait until Jay Glazer gives the official word every Sunday.  Man what the hell is up with that?

Well I will say though, if Jones doesn't go Matt LaFleur had better be able to come up with something because if he can't adapt, the heat will be ratcheted up on him big time

Edited by LLcheesehead12

2 minutes ago, NFLGURU said:

If Jones can't go, this could be a big Dillon vs Wilson showdown.  Dillon looking for a contract and Wilson looking to establish himself.  Could be a big opportunity for both players.

I don't think Dillon is what this offense is looking for in a feature back. I just don't see a contract from us in the offing. 

I'm not going to be surprised if Wilson is the #2 back by the 10th game assuming he become proficient in his blocking assignments in pass pro. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

I don't think Dillon is what this offense is looking for in a feature back. I just don't see a contract from us in the offing. 

I'm not going to be surprised if Wilson is the #2 back by the 10th game assuming he become proficient in his blocking assignments in pass pro. 

I think Dillons value will get better later in the season, but if Wilson can show what he did in preseason, I can see him taking big strides to be the #2.