Week 2: San Francisco 49ers at Los Angeles Rams

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, JIllg said:

Picking up Nacua and starting him as my Kupp handcuff has been gold.

I didn't do it. I should have. I generally am a guy who doesn't do any waiver claims or anything the first week because I don't want overreact. Usually works well, but i think there were some guys I should have claimed this year lol 

Rams were up 17-10 with 1:50 in the 2nd quarter and we had no timeouts...since then we outscored them 20-6, 2 INT's & a 4th down stop, in a road divisional game

Great adjustments all around after the Rams gave us their best shot. 

Rams are legit too. Definitely not tanking. Think they could get a WC spot 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Why the hell did McVay not kick it earlier? This makes no sense. There is no time after this FG. McVay is just trying to cover the spread, he's not slick LOL.

When they just kicked that, the very first thing I thought was, "the spread was 8, right?" 

Just now, Justone2 said:

I am not sure if Drake will ever become a dominant edge rusher but i do know he will 100% put his all in every snap he does play.

He had turned the corner on that play too. Looking forward to seeing him against a coach who is less smart/experienced against us and isn't getting the ball out instantaneously.

Just now, JIllg said:

He had turned the corner on that play too. Looking forward to seeing him against a coach who is less smart/experienced against us and isn't getting the ball out instantaneously.

Yeah he has some bend but really he is the type of guy you want opposite Bosa. He never gives up, has a great tendency to put his hands up if he doesn't get there. You saw it last week where he picked up the sacks that got left by the other three and if he is in those spot on a consistent basis he will be a great player for us.

• Like 2