The bad and the ugly Buffalo edition

Totty

34 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

It takes 2 seconds with the search function, but please keep acting like you didn't call McDaniels one of the greatest OCs in the game and that he and DZ were coming here because of Carr. Not only that, you said they need to give him an extension. Or are you conveniently forgetting that as well?

JM was a good OC in NE and has many rings to prove that but he has proven to not be good HC.  You do understand that there is a difference between being a good OC and HC correct? 

I did say that Carr was one of the reasons JM and DZ were coming here which was backed up by the fact he was extended shortly after they arrived.  I agreed with the extension but not with the NTC included in the contract.   

Why did I want Carr to get extended?  Because we had no upgrade anywhere in sight and the FA QB class was littered with bums.  The performance you witnessed yesterday is exactly what you get when you move on from Carr with a downgrade.  The trickle down effect is now hurting Jacobs as well with stacked boxes all because no D coordinator respects Jimmy G.  This move combined with neglecting to address the Oline and D in FA will lead to his demise as a HC...

Incompetence like this is what will cost JM his job.  No more victim mentality and excuses after two full off seasons to build the roster his way.  Jimmy G is his boy and is clearly a below average QB who was propped up by top D's every year of his career.  To me that was obvious but you clueless shills like you that concept was very difficult for you to grasp...

I'm still waiting for you to back up your claims...  If the search function is so easy please pull up some posts that back up your lies and nonsense.  I'll be waiting....

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

20 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

It takes 2 seconds with the search function, but please keep acting like you didn't call McDaniels one of the greatest OCs in the game and that he and DZ were coming here because of Carr. Not only that, you said they need to give him an extension. Or are you conveniently forgetting that as well?

Just saying, it's possible to make these two statements and not have gotten giddy about him being hired....as HC. 

Both of those statements, by the way, are factually accurate. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

This you @Frankie2Gunz

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47jipivwsn38js3gsuz4

Carr was one of the main reasons JM/DZ came here to coach that is a fact.  The proof is the extension they offered him shortly after they arrived.  They then mismanaged an asset by turning into a liability with a level of incompetence that is unfathomable so I am not sure what your point is.... 

Once JM/DZ ****ed up and had to cut Carr with zero in return, incurring a 6M cap hit for the upcoming season, Carr landed a large contract in NO proving that he is exactly the asset I have stated he is.   

What do we get for a QB under these stooges after we move on from Carr with zero plan in place?  A downgrade which is not only apparent by Jimmy G's on the field play but also backed up by the difference in their two contracts.... 

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

Bottom line is we were lucky to beat Denver last week thanks to a missed FG and extra point, and really should be 0-2 right now. Did anyone really think we could beat the Bills? We were outmatched in every category, and even if we take away the turnovers we still lose by 3 possessions. Outcoached and still not enough talent to compete with elite teams which no one should be surprised with. 

Nothing has improved from last year, certainly not the QB play and not the running game. Defense looks the same with zero pass rush when Crosby gets double teamed and chip blocked all game. Offense looked severely limited without the run game working and them forcing us to beat them through the air seems like the gameplan all teams will be using against us this year... which is weird considering the weapons we have at WR. Bills looked prepared for our powering running game and quickly filled holes whenever guards were pulled across the line... Jacobs had no chance.

At this point just trying to enjoy the little positives, and enjoy watching Tae's route running for while he's still on the team. Curious if Renfrow and/or Tae are both traded before the trade deadline.

This is going to be a rollercoaster season of emotions just like last year with some close games and performances like this.

1 hour ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Carr was one of the main reasons JM/DZ came here to coach that is a fact.  The proof is the extension they offered him shortly after they arrived.  They then mismanaged an asset by turning into a liability with a level of incompetence that is unfathomable so I am not sure what your point is.... 

Once JM/DZ ****ed up and had to cut Carr with zero in return, incurring a 6M cap hit for the upcoming season, Carr landed a large contract in NO proving that he is exactly the asset I have stated he is.   

What do we get for a QB under these stooges after we move on from Carr with zero plan in place?  A downgrade which is not only apparent by Jimmy G's on the field play but also backed up by the difference in their two contracts.... 

Lmao Carr took a pay cut for one and the difference in pay Carr is 14th Jimmy is 19th. They both would be 1-1 after two games and your boy has wet his pants many times against way weaker teams, like a bad Jets team and a bad Saints team so it is what it is.

Edited by raidr4life

6 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

wasnt carr due 32 this year from us? 
He is making 36 this year in NO. 30 from NO 6 from us

No he was due 45M

In 2023, Carr will earn a base salary of $1,500,000 and a signing bonus of $28,500,000,

His contract is severely back loaded and they can get out after 2 seasons.

Edited by raidr4life
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Lmao but now claims they was stupid for extending him. Smh

Where did I say they were or as you state "they was" stupid for extending Carr?  I feel like the comprehension level of some of you posters is on a 1st grade level.

I have stated many times that I liked the fact that we extended Carr but it also stated it was not necessary to do so when he had 1 year remaining on his old contract.  I also stated I did not agree with the NTC included.

Moving on from Carr with no backup plan in place was downright foolish and is one of many reasons JM will get canned.  They extended Carr, included a NTC then a year later cut bait with nothing in return and incurred a 6M cap hit all to downgrade the position which is completely incompetent.

Now we have your boy Jimmy G who you predicted would lead this team to 10 or 11 wins which is about as clueless as any post I have ever read on this forum.  You're completely out of touch with football and reality.  

4 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Where did I say they were or as you state "they was" stupid for extending Carr?  I feel like the comprehension level of some of you posters is on a 1st grade level.

I have stated many times that I liked the fact that we extended Carr but it also stated it was not necessary to do so when he had 1 year remaining on his old contract.  I also stated I did not agree with the NTC included.

Moving on from Carr with no backup plan in place was downright foolish and is one of many reasons JM will get canned.  They extended Carr, included a NTC then a year later cut bait with nothing in return and incurred a 6M cap hit all to downgrade the position which is completely incompetent.

Now we have your boy Jimmy G who you predicted would lead this team to 10 or 11 wins which is about as clueless as any post I have ever read on this forum.  You're completely out of touch with football and reality.  

You never said it wasn't necessary you only say that after the fact when getting called out on how much you loved this regime. Palooka literally just posted you saying how they were going to come in here and extend Carr because they know he’s a stud. Nowhere in that rant did you say it's not necessary.

10-11 wins lol you like to make stuff up for fun and Jimmy's not my boy I wanted to keep Stidam on the cheap. Lol unlike you I remember the things I say.

Edited by raidr4life

9 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

yikes, such a jump in pay. 
the NTC was very silly, cause it was very unlikely hed play up to that standard year 1 lol
He locked in more gtd money tho, so tough to say took a cut, but semantics 

Lmao the guaranteed money is 60M that's 2 years of pay which like I said they can cut him before the big jump happens before year 3.

Edited by raidr4life