Browns RB Nick Chubb believed to have suffered season-ending knee injury

RaidersAreOne

5 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

Nick Chubb’s MCL surgery was successful, they discovered during surgery that his ACL does need repaired and a second surgery will be scheduled for that. 
So not as good news as we were told a few days ago, but far better than it initially looked 

It really could be it for Chubb. 

Two surgeries is brutal. There will be a ton more scar tissue. 3 massive ops on the knee. 

Doesn't get to start rehab really until the acl is done.

15 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

Nick Chubb’s MCL surgery was successful, they discovered during surgery that his ACL does need repaired and a second surgery will be scheduled for that. 
So not as good news as we were told a few days ago, but far better than it initially looked 

So that’s not good at all. So much for his early training camp return 

2 hours ago, BetterCallSaul said:

Yep. I'd be shocked if he's not back to full strength in short time. I'm traditionally pretty pessimistic, but Chubb is a different animal.

He is only 1 year away from joining

The like of csonka and Campbell 

He will be back but if I was him I sign with kc for the veteran minimum then set all the record plus win a super bowl. 

Could you imagine kc with Mahomes and him in the same backfield they would set the scoring record with that elite defense.

• 6 months later...