Week 3: New Orleans Saints (2-0) at Green Bay Packers (1-1)

Old Guy

I know it isn't illegal, but it bugs the hell out of me how NO's right guard is calling out the protections and their center also moves his head.  IMO that should be a false start.  I also noticed that the Chiefs center is constantly moving his hand and the ball before he actually snaps it, but gets away with it.  

Just now, LLcheesehead12 said:

No no no you don't understand, Aaron Rodgers is out there holding this team back!!!  We just gotta get rid of him and we'll start winning all these games we been losing and Jordan Love will get it done because everything else is fine.

Oh stop it.  Rodgers sucked last year.  Put him in instead of Love with this group and how do you think he'd do?  Well since he doesn't like throwing to young receivers it would surely be a joy to watch.  It was time to move on.  Rodgers lasted all of 4 plays this year.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

No no no you don't understand, Aaron Rodgers is out there holding this team back!!!  We just gotta get rid of him and we'll start winning all these games we been losing and Jordan Love will get it done because everything else is fine.

That was my hope last year. Turns out it was about 50%. We are stuck with the other 50% for at least a couple years.