Week 3: New Orleans Saints (2-0) at Green Bay Packers (1-1)

Old Guy

Just now, packerstk7 said:

That’s not really what I mean. I mean when the intent of the play so obviously is for someone who’s strength is the opposite of what the play is doing. 

I don't think there was any kind of intent to it. Taylor goes out there just to see how the Saints respond to it and if it opens anything up. It did open things up. It opened up a layup of a curl route. 

They just threw it against the bottom of the rim when they went up for the layup.  

Just now, HokieHigh said:

Playing with anticipation is going to look ugly sometimes. It is the cost of throwing to spots instead of at a player. The ceiling is so much higher playing with anticipation though. 

I dont really get the doom and gloom.

Doom and gloom is all Wisconsin sports fans are good at.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Striker said:

-Taylor doesn't even turn around, has his hand in Reed's face-

"Can't play it better than that!"

He used the old punch the ball out with the shin move while the WR is on the ground so he can't finish the act of the catch play that defense coordinators have been teaching for years.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I don't think there was any kind of intent to it. Taylor goes out there just to see how the Saints respond to it and if it opens anything up. It did open things up. It opened up a layup of a curl route. 

They just threw it against the bottom of the rim when they went up for the layup.  

WNBA highlight reel.

1 minute ago, mtsportsfan1 said:

Fine ! But u still need three scores ! It just doesn't make sense at all ! Your a solid poster but your argument us crazy !

If we had been at the 27, I would agree. Kick it. No issue. If it was 1st and 10 from the 27, kick it. No issue. 

But when you're in the redzone like that. You want the TD. 

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I’m more saying we should never run a toss to a guy like Dillon or an end around to Lazard.