Week 3 NFL general discussion

Blackstar12

13 minutes ago, Mr.UFO said:

Chicago at Kansas City has a college mismatch feel (like a Georgia vs Southeast Louisiana type of game).

Lions DT Isaiah Buggs will return on Sunday after being benched for two games by Dan Campbell for disciplinary reasons. Those types of benchings are usually only one game, so you have to wonder what Buggs did. But whatever it was, it's being kept in-house and confidential.

Trading for Aaron Rodgers was supposed to make the Jets a Super Bowl contender. A fringe benefit of Rodgers was a strong possibility of ending their long losing streak against the Patriots. As the head of the Susan Ross Foundation on Seinfeld would say: "And now ... not".

Baker Mayfield is off to a good start. But Monday night is the first time as a Buccaneer that he will be facing a real defense (against Philadelphia). Let's see how he does.

In theory, KC should murder Chicago. And while I think it'll be a beat down, I'm gonna guess the score will make it look closer than it actually is.

1 hour ago, DawgX said:

In theory, KC should murder Chicago. And while I think it'll be a beat down, I'm gonna guess the score will make it look closer than it actually is.

Whatever the spread is,  KC by 2-3 points less than that.   We don’t cover spreads 

• Like 1

Start Aidan O Connell on SNF in front of the world. He was the talk of training camp and pre season. Jimmy G blows. I mean.. he’s better than Pickett, but he still blows. (And no Steeler fans, if Pickett lights up the worst pass defense in the NFL, it doesn’t mean he’s good). 

Edited by Tank4Drake

1 hour ago, Tank4Drake said:

Start Aidan O Connell on SNF in front of the world. He was the talk of training camp and pre season. Jimmy G blows. I mean.. he’s better than Pickett, but he still blows. (And no Steeler fans, if Pickett lights up the worst pass defense in the NFL, it doesn’t mean he’s good). 

prolly be Alot of pressure for kid. Make or break game for Jimmy