Week 4: Detroit Lions (2-1) at Green Bay Packers (2-1)

Old Guy

Just now, CrazyJoeDavola said:

He is t the most accurate passer. He is 3 years in with 4 faves as a starter. The accuracy comes as he is more comfortable back there tonight is not a comfortable night. It's far from time to make a call in either way on Love. 

No I agree we shouldn't be making a call on Love yet, I'm just saying we've seen a this inaccuracy in preseason and other games,. Beat reporters have noted it during camps. It's a thing he's had 4 years to work on. Maybe gets better with gametime, but it will mostly likely always be there at some level.

In Defense of Love our O-line is getting destroyed.  He's got no time back there.  At all.  Thought we might lose tonight but expected a tight game.  Not a fricken disaster.  Well a lot of young players.  Team will improve as the season wears on.  O-line has got to be a top priority in the draft.  Looks like the Jets O-line tonight. 

• Like 1

Just now, Brad gluckman said:

No I agree we shouldn't be making a call on Love yet, I'm just saying we've seen a this inaccuracy in preseason and other games,. Beat reporters have noted it during camps. It's a thing he's had 4 years to work on. Maybe gets better with gametime, but it will mostly likely always be there at some level.

He will never be Aaron Rodgers with accuracy. Will he be this bad regularly? No. But his accuracy isn't terrible on the regular. It's just nit elite like his predecessor. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, StatKing said:

Love sucks. What do you want him to strap on the pads and throw the passes himself? Guys are open, he just can't hit them.

Yeah cause Newman is about as trash as a RG could be right now. Also jesus christ Love doesn't suck, there's a difference between the offensive line sans it two best players capitulating and sucking.

2 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

This is what non-HOF level QB play looks like. Welcome to hell.

Plenty of us were all to aware of this, especially those who are fans in other teams markets and watch average at best QB play.

It's hell. Predictably inconsistent hell, that gets you just enough wins to not blow it all up.

Just now, MantyWrestler said:

Some of you idiots sound like there’s WR’s running wide open all over the field and Love just can’t find them. 

I can’t see the whole 22 but I’m betting guys just aren’t getting open. Balls he does have time to throw are to guys being blanketed by the Detroit DB’s. 

Sure. OL sucks too but he's shook af too