Week 4: Detroit Lions (2-1) at Green Bay Packers (2-1)

Old Guy

If we are going to go back to dominating the Lions at home like we did 1992-2014 we need a new coach. It has been 18 seasons since we last parted ways with a coach who never lost to the Lions at home. Quite frankly, the 2015 loss should have immediately cost McCarthy his job.

Just now, Mazrimiv said:

This has been a pretty humbling half for MLF and the offense.  Other than a couple plays, the DET defense had been all over everything the GB offense is trying to do.

MLF gets humbled by every aggressive defense he faces in primetime

Just now, mtsportsfan1 said:

I think we all knew this was going to be a up and down season , but just in the first three games we seen enough to give hope , but tonight is a debacle , being totally out classed ! 

Some people didn't get that memo. I still say if they can get to 7 wins with the young guys improving as the season goes on then it's a good season. They're clearly in a transition/rebuild. Anything more than 7 would be a pleasant surprise

The last offense to be this inexperienced was I believe the winless Browns team in 2017. They're gonna have a ton of mistakes and things aren't gonna look pretty at times, like tonight

Obviously the most important key to this season is Jordan Love's development. 4 games in and it's been hit or miss.

• Like 1