Week 4: Detroit Lions (2-1) at Green Bay Packers (2-1)

Old Guy

3 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

It was close.  But I have to question what we were doing in this situation.  There was like 7 seconds and we run an 8 yard curl?

It's to get out of bounds for the hail Mary in a reasonable range. Detroit has brains and plays every down like it's regular football instead of letting you have everything 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

What is obvious is Zach Tom is the only offensive lineman we have right now that is worth a ****. Walker ain't it at LT. I'm almost thinking Tom needs to move to LT and Walker, Jones or Nijman play RT. Also, anybody but Newman needs to play LG. 

Meyers is gutting his *** kicked too !  Everybody is getting their *** kicked !

3 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

What is obvious is Zach Tom is the only offensive lineman we have right now that is worth a ****. Walker ain't it at LT. I'm almost thinking Tom needs to move to LT and Walker, Jones or Nijman play RT. Also, anybody but Newman needs to play LG. 

Im not sure Tom was very good either.  Better than others, but thats a low bar

2 minutes ago, DannyB said:

I like Love. I don't think he's THE problem. But holy crap his pocket awareness has been an issue. It's the NFL, how much time does he think he has to just sit in the middle of the pocket??

I think he thinks he can squeeze out of everything? I think...

This isn't a player problem, this is an attitude problem. 

I thought Campbells kneecap schtick was funny, I was dead wrong. Dude has guys that play their ***** off and run through a wall for him.

LaFleur is soft, this team practices soft and it plays soft. 

I don't want to fire LaFleur, but he needs to figure this out or any time we play a team that wants to "take us to the deep water" we're going to drown every single time.

• Like 4