Week 4: Detroit Lions (2-1) at Green Bay Packers (2-1)

Old Guy

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

Geeezzzzz....I cant remember a game when the GB OL played so badly.
We're way too thin and inexperienced up front......plus we've got a couple of clunkers in the interior.

Play Yosh at LT

Walker at LG till Jenkins is back

Newman, Myers and Runyon got dominated tonight. Dominated.

Packers will not beat Detroit until the OL can stand up to that front. 

This is supposed to be a "take back what's ours" season.

But it is now clear we won't be taking back the division with MLF in charge.

As he is the first Packers coach to lose consecutive home games against the Lions since Lindy Infante, he needs to be fired, a task which is months overdue.

Edited by pf9
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

What are they going to do revoke their tickets at a certain age? How about Let people opt out of night games and sell them to people on the waiting lst? 

Hire me as a ticket czar. I’ll walk around in game and revoke season tickets for good. I’d change the culture at Lambeau in like 3 weeks tops

no-soup-for-you-seinfield.gif

Just now, deltarich87 said:

Goff just limits their ceiling too much for me to think they can make a SB run, even with the state of the NFC right now not being that stacked. Reminds me of the Matt Shaub Texans playoff teams or Dalton with the Bengals. Don't think anybody outside of those fan bases had any belief that they'd be serious SB contenders

How Ben Johnson and Shane Waldron didn't land HC gigs last offseason is beyond me.  Carolina should have been all over either one of those.

Just now, pf9 said:

This is supposed to be a "take back what's ours" season.

But it is now clear we won't be taking back with division with MLF in charge.

As he is the first Packers coach to lose consecutive home games against the Lions since Lindy Infante, he needs to be fired, a task which is months overdue.

It was? That’s 2024. Most knew this was going to be about seeing what Love was and the rest of the young players. So far they’re doing pretty well, but not exceptional. 

Just now, {Family Ghost} said:

I'm not sure any part of this team or coaching is up to par.  We could get stuck in that weird world of mediocrity.  They need to go lay an *** kicking on the Raiders next week.

Maybe Garroppolo will have to attempt more than 8 passes to completely embarrass LaFleur this time.

3 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

You can be a good team, but also not a great team.  It's like years ago when 7-9 was good enough to win the NFC West.  The Lions are probably a 9-11 win team that likely wins the NFC North.  Maybe if they get the right matchup in the Wild Card round they advance, but then they get curb stomped in the Divisional round.  Right now, you've got a reloading Green Bay team missing a good chunk of their OL and their best cover corner.  You've got a Minnesota team that can't get out of their own damn way.  And you've got the Chicago Bears who might be the worst franchise since the 0-16 Cleveland Browns.

The Lions are an above average team, but they play disciplined, tough football, which is literally the kryptonite of Green Bay for like the last 20 years.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, BluePacker said:

I gotta say... the amount of Det fans there (same thing last game of last season) is probably the most frustrating thing. Lambeau is our home field... pathetic that the away team crowd is as big as ours. Absolutely pathetic. 

I heard it's gold package selling their tickets